Senior HVAC Service Technician
General Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to service calls
• Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing systems and equipment at client's location.
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests including replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems as needed or requested by clients.
• Coordinate with supervisor and clients to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
• Establish & maintain a positive relationship with clients, vendors and co- workers through effective oral and written communication skills.
• Perform work as directed to achieve target productivity rates and quality standards as established by supervisor.
• Assist with training of new employees as requested by supervisor.
• Ensure proficiency in industry standard terms and language to support positive interaction with field personnel.
• Organize and comply with all pertinent documentation needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to support company accounting, tracking and reporting.
• Candidate should have 5+ years in industry
• Prefer formal technical training in the HVAC/R industry.
• Universal EPA Certification
• OSHA 30 Certification
• Must comply with all safety standards & processes
• Must have positive attitude
• Ability to participate in a team environment
• Ability to lift 50 to 75+ lbs. repeatedly
• Ability to climb ladders and work in close spaces
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including some weekends and on-call)
• Georgia State Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
• Drug-Free (pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings conducted)
• Must pass background check
We are a union shop. Salary and Benefits will be according to Local 72 union rates